Your feedback is welcome here!

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.

Comments: 6
  • #6

Pamela Ziemann (Friday, 11 July 2014 18:59)

Hi Tamara,

This comment is about the snowy construction scene.

While driving back from Port Townsend today I found myself in a line of backed up cars on SR 101. Turns out there was a head-on crash with multiple police and ambulance lights flashing. I remember what you said about art being everywhere, even in construction signs. At that moment the lights became interesting and beautiful. I forgot all about the slow moving traffic.

Your painting brings to mind that things are what they are. Judgment creates good or bad and therefore distortion. Art helps us to remain in the mystery.

I'm sending healing energy to the man I saw on the stretcher knowing that all things work together for our highest development.

The ripple effect of your art goes on to places and circumstances you won't always know. Keep creating, not only 'beautiful and delightful' but what stretches our minds beyond duality.

• #5

Celeste (Saturday, 22 March 2014 15:42)

Tamara,
    This website is very pleasing to the eyes. What a great start! I have a feeling you will be VERY successful with it. When I get my own place I'll be showcasing your posters in my room no doubt. I feel so lucky to have opportunity to see your work first hand!

• #4

Lucinda Anderson (Friday, 14 February 2014 12:01)

Tamara/AKA Daisy Violet ~
    I see some of the subtle changes to your posters! Well done!

• #3

Tami Dollarhide (Sunday, 09 February 2014 21:00)

Your poster's are beautifully done Tamra, they capture a timeless feel, which is perfect for a classic child's fairytale. I enjoyed watching your vlog's~ I encourage you to keep up with it. Thank you for sharing.

• #2

Bluebell Anderson (Sunday, 01 December 2013 13:46)

Poster size - yes. Smaller size wanted too for smaller spaces - about .25 the size of a poster? Vibrant and alive - the images, the color, the messages classically transforming!

• #1

Pamela Ziemann (Saturday, 30 November 2013 21:50)

These are the kind of posters I'd buy for my niece. Actually, my nephews would love them too. Now that I think of it, most adults could use these posters to bring back their childlike wonder of life. Thank you for creating this art Tamara. Refreshing.